It is currently 15 Nov 2018 19:20

Kredits (XKR)

COMMUNITY INITIATIVE BRINGING NEW LIFE TO KWAGSH

New members / Introductions

New members / Introductions

Post by admin » 06 Sep 2018 12:33

Introduce yourself, what you work on or what you would like to do for the coin, and shout out to others for specific tasks you could use collaboration from others with.

Mining, coding, developing, social media ninja? Skillsets and abilities, timezone or location, interest in the coin... All of these are valid and relevant topics here.

miner & coder

Post by Ough » 06 Sep 2018 13:28

I am oooouhhgh, a team member and one of the moderators of this place.

Along with a couple of others, I was among the the volunteers who took the initiative to mount a coordinated community effort to revive Kwagsh. (I mined millions of this coin and would hate to see many weeks of effort and high electricity bills go down the drain).

In crypto, I am mostly a miner but I also code and am an occasional developer, plus I do a lot of systems administration. You can also find me in Discord: https://discord.gg/hSQ2MnG

Re: New members / Introductions

Post by ZeilerCD » 06 Sep 2018 20:18

Hello there! I'm Crystal (most active in telegram @CrystalZeiler, also in discord @zeilercd). I'm an active miner and always helping others where i can with blockchain uploads, wallet issues and resets, setting up nodes (yes, i remote in and fix for you! lol). I am in Phoenix, AZ USA and by day (well 4a-12p) i'm a remote pc repair tech. I have experience in html coding, am very active in social media when i need to be, have really good research skills and am an admin for another coin where i am helping to build it up. I have researched exchanges and done applications and listed coins on places like whattomine, managed lists of addresses for compensation and am a HUGE fan of spreadsheets and record keeping etc. I spend my weekends researching crypto news (coin forks, and changes) and keep a small community of fellow miners updated with what's new, changing etc. I have also written some getting started guides for pools ops, and am happy to help in any way i can!
So... I'm happy to be here, and lets see if we can get this off the ground and moving towards the stratosphere! :)

Post by samvicky » 07 Sep 2018 03:42

Hi everyone, I will the new developer who will be working on this coin. I am from India. I am already a developer in another cryptonote coin. I am quite good at c, c++ . I occasionally do html and java. I am currently working a dayjob (3pm-12pm IST), so I will not be able to reply back quickly to any texts, as you know its "company policy" not to use phone while in the floor. And finally, I am here to STAY. ☮

Post by Karsen » 07 Sep 2018 20:18

Hey guys, i'm a software engineering student and i have a degree in Technology and Programing of Computer Systems, the only experience i have so far in crypto is only mining and trading, i haven't really dabbled much into the blockchain development, but if you guys need any help i can research a bit and try to help.

Post by rebeldev » 13 Sep 2018 12:58

I'm REBELDEV, a developer from Canada who's done a lot of blockchainrelated things before. My main language is Python and in addition I am also good at anything frontend related to the interwebz, so I can do infrastructure around the ecosystem for a coin. With this particular project, the things I do for this coin is that I manage the Telegram group plus I have volunteered to be junior dev in a secondary role to the main dev who is samvicky. This is my first actual coin launch/relaunch/reboot experience so the role of junior dev is the best role for me, even though I've worked before on coins where I joined the work after it was already launched. I would also not mind a third person joining the dev team to round out the team so we can have three people working on the coin at all times.

Post by ivko » 13 Sep 2018 20:44

Hello, I am Ivko and I am from Bulgaria and I am a relatively new beginner, this year I started to mining and sell. I work as an IT support but don`t have knowledge of coding before I work as a graphic designer, so if you have something for me, I'm glad to help you.

Post by AverageCitizen » 17 Sep 2018 01:18

Hello to new and old KGH community members. I'm quite happy to see some thing good and community driven come from the ashes of KGH 1.0. My talents lay in the areas of miner assistance, media and pool operations. As I was the original Admin for KGH 1.0, I would like to offer my assistance to the new community driven coin.
Glad to see everyone!
Best wishes,
RealAverageCitizen

Post by AverageJoe » 17 Sep 2018 01:35

Admin, is there a way that I can change my name? or perhaps you can change it?
I registered as AverageCitizen but the RealAverageCitizen is the real one who uses that name in the bitcointalk ANN, he has a history with the coin, and I think it causes confusion if there are two of us. If possible can I change my name to JustAverage or AverageJoe?

Joseph, who is not the real AverageCitizen (from bitcointalk.org)

PS: I completely support the community takeover and don't want anyone confused about the two of us

Post by AverageCitizen » 17 Sep 2018 01:41

AverageCitizen wrote:Admin, is there a way that I can change my name? or perhaps you can change it?
I registered as AverageCitizen but the RealAverageCitizen is the real one who uses that name in the bitcointalk ANN, he has a history with the coin, and I think it causes confusion if there are two of us. If possible can I change my name to JustAverage or AverageJoe?

Joseph, who is not the real AverageCitizen (from bitcointalk.org)

PS: I completely support the community takeover and don't want anyone confused about the two of us
Joseph, thank you for being an upstanding individual. No ill feelings at all. (Extends hand)

Post by admin » 17 Sep 2018 02:30

Requested username modification has been done.
Previous username: AverageCitizen
New username: AverageJoe

Post by Bizzo » 19 Sep 2018 08:00

Hi All,

i am one of the first people that's mining and supporting this coin since the beginning, i can do some logo designing if it's needed.

Also i can do some testing if it's needed in the future, looking if everything is working and maybe make some suggestions of the usability of the wallet/transactions and some like that, i like for example a clean interface so that even a noob can use it, i think that's important to attract more people to ths coin.

Post by Ough » 19 Sep 2018 15:39

Bizzo wrote:i am one of the first people that's mining and supporting this coin since the beginning, i can do some logo designing if it's needed.
This is great and much appreciated. We have a good number of people here who were with this coin from its earliest beginnings and it is encouraging that the community is being so supportive and enthusiastic about the revival of the coin and its rebranding.

Thanks for your offer to help. There is certainly room for you to contribute. If you want to try your hand at a logo, see the logo post here and feel free to upload anything you want. Another post here also shows different color treatments.

Post by Bizzo » 23 Sep 2018 05:46

I am to late for design a logo and also i don't have the time for now to help you so i will have to cancel that.

Post by S7nAcks » 23 Sep 2018 19:08

I'm fairly new to crypto, have only been mining since last December. I work in IT and have done programming in c, c++ many years ago, mostly scripting now. Good to to see this community working to rebrand /relaunch this coin. Would like to get involved and help out where I can.

Return to General discussion