It is currently 15 Nov 2018 19:04

Kredits (XKR)

COMMUNITY INITIATIVE BRINGING NEW LIFE TO KWAGSH

Communication is bad so i quit!

Communication is bad so i quit!

Post by Bizzo » 08 Oct 2018 19:44

Hi people,

the communication is bad!, i send messages to oooouhhgh (not a reaction after 7 days, send mutiple messages) and my team mate ivko (not a reaction after 11 days) as you can understand that's not a good work environment so i willl quit, i am going to do projects that are better organized because this is frustration..

Re: Communication is bad so i quit!

Post by S7nAcks » 08 Oct 2018 21:14

Hey Bizzo, Are you on Discord? PM me up on discord. I'm in the K$ (Kredits) and Kwagsh servers with the same name.

Post by AverageJoe » 09 Oct 2018 03:11

Sorry to hear that, Bizzo. Weren't you the person who had trouble with messages before? My experience, when I write to ooouhhg, is he replies back the same day.

But I understand it is a volunteer project and volunteers sometimes don't answer as quick as a "real" company.

Post by Karsen » 09 Oct 2018 12:18

Ough usually reacts withing hours if you reply to him on discord, i've never tried on the forum itself, to be honest i don't think anyone checks their messages here on this forum, if you do want to contact someone i suggest you do it on discord, just send them a message

Post by Ough » 09 Oct 2018 17:05

Karsen wrote:Ough usually reacts withing hours if you reply to him on discord, i've never tried on the forum itself, to be honest i don't think anyone checks their messages here on this forum, if you do want to contact someone i suggest you do it on discord, just send them a message
Yes, everything Karsen says is true: I am ALWAYS on Discord, at least once or twice a day, so the best way to reach me is probably there. I always reply to everyone. Much the same is true for most other team members, as far as I can tell. Just PM me (username is "ough") or find me in the K$ group for Kredits here https://discord.gg/hSQ2MnG or the old Kwagsh-Heavy group.

That doesn't mean that this forum doesn't serve a role. It is helpful for the kind of orderly subject-based discussion which Discord is not so great at. For max communication, which is best, I think the joint use of both Discord+this forum is our best bet at a winning combination. Although direct messages and private messages are enabled here on this forum, Discord is better, faster and easier for most community volunteers.

Return to General discussion