It is currently 15 Nov 2018 19:04

Kredits (XKR)

COMMUNITY INITIATIVE BRINGING NEW LIFE TO KWAGSH

Coin swap

Re: Coin swap

Post by rpelrod » 15 Oct 2018 17:17

Hi been busy with work but no i never had any ASIC dont want one all GPU and a couple PHI's but a 2 to 1 swap would ok but i seen above where 1000 to 1 and with the same total supply dont work but i know i could end up having 1,000,000,000 worth nothing look at FEND i have millions of them too and looks like dev is gone and every one gave up oh well thats part of new coin mining but back to im sorry to say my rant yes i was kinda bitchy when i wrote that but i had also not seen any post throwing out 2 or 3 to one just the one of maybe a 100 or 1000 to 1 which is unfair i could see if the total supply had been reduced by a large amount but it will be the same so then the only people that will benefit from a 1000 or 100 to 1 swap will be the new miners just starting to mine but people who have been mining from start or before the swap but it will really hurt the ones who held out selling for about nothing on altex its funny how i found KGH i had done a search on github and their wallet and first post to github was only 30 min old i was mining it within 10 min they were still working the bugs out of the servers where i made and they wiped or reset over 2 mill in about 10 min after a reboot and when they rebooted the 2 mill was gone but it has been the only coin i had jumped on there were only 3 miners mining so i kinda took it as a sign and have held them im sill looking for my first wallet that has 20,000,000 in it its somewhere in my almost 100Tb storage so yes i would be somewhat ok but not real happy with a 2 to 1 swap but with the total supply staying the same the only ones that will benefit from an uneven swap is people who start mining after the swap but if as you say that over 68% that should only make the coins worth more because of scarcity

Post by Karsen » 15 Oct 2018 19:38

I understand how you feel, alot of us are gonna lose alot in the swap, now it seems the swap might go for 10:1 instead of 3:1, either way i'm gonna lose billions, but i guess it's still open for discussion, short term, we might be able to sell it nicely with 10:1, but long term will be worth alot less than 3:1 that i feel like could also reach a nice value in the short term.

Try adding a few spaces and Paragrahps between your texts, makes it a bit easier to read xDD

Post by AverageCitizen » 24 Oct 2018 19:01

I'm good with 3:1 ratio.

Yep, many of us won't be swimming in coins like scrooge mcduck.
Just look at it like women look at things in life :P Quality over Quantity.

Post by rpelrod » 30 Oct 2018 00:25

because i was able to sell some on altex just before they had switched to heavy someone started buying for 1 sat each and sold a lot and then bought dodge and just made a killing off them and i have not always had that hash rate and have since en mining other coins but have always kept mining KGH and when the new coins up a lot will be switched to it

Post by AverageJoe » 30 Oct 2018 11:35

I'll swap everything because the KGH blockchain dies as soon as the XKR blockchain goes live.
KGH is already an unsupported coin and the only reason it is still alive is because of this community.

Post by Karsen » 31 Oct 2018 13:44

Has far has i know, the new ratio will be 10:1 with a 24K block reward, at least that's what i was told, it could still change.

Obviously i would prefer 3:1 seeing that long term, it does provide more profit.
But 10:1 short term isn't that bad so i'm ok with it.

Previous

Return to Development